Thursday, December 15, 2016

Secret Love Song {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Catya Bento
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy
Shape: Custom
Hair: .Entwined. - Poppy
Top: {CP} Greed Top {Anybody}
Bottoms: {CP} Greed Bottom {Anybody}
Extras:
Vista - Bento Hands


When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough

It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

But we know this.
We got a love that is homeless

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

No comments:

Post a Comment