Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hand In My Pocket {LOTD}


Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Catya Bento
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy
Shape: Custom
Hair: Pink Hustler - 8162 {Hairology}
Top: KITJA - Aurelia Sweater
Extras:
Nightmare - Optical Implant Eyes -Catwa {Suicide Dollz}
Nightmare - fx eyebrows {Suicide Dollz}
-SU!- Esme Glasses {Winter's Hollow}

I'm broke but I'm happy, I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded, I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful, baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five
I feel drunk but I'm sober, I'm young and I'm underpaid
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah
I care but I'm restless, I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything is going to be quite alright
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is flicking a cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment