Saturday, December 3, 2016

My Only Wish This Year {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Catya Bento
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy
Shape: Custom
Hair: .Lelutka. Nova
Top: *JB* - Emily Scarf and dress {Uber}
Extras:
Arise - Cindy Brows
Vista - Bento Hands
Sari-Sari - Snow Kisses {Tannenbaum}
Last night I took a walk in the snow
Couples holding hands, places to go
Seems like everyone but me is in love
Santa can you hear me
I signed my letter that's sealed with a kiss
I sent it off, and just said this
I know exactly what I want this year
Santa can you hear me
I want my baby, baby
I want someone to love me
someone to hold
Maybe, maybe (maybe, maybe)
I'll be on my own and a big red bow
Santa can you hear me?
I have been so good this year
And all I want is one thing
Tell me my true love is near
He's all I want, just for me
Underneath my Christmas tree
I'll be waiting here
Santa that's my only wish this year

No comments:

Post a Comment