Sunday, December 4, 2016

December {LOTD}


Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Catya Bento
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy
Shape: Custom
Hair: SpellBound - Sirena
Lingerie: Birdy - Boudoir- Bra and panties
Shoes: Phedora - Leg Chains Caelia
Extras:
Half-Deer - Snowy Antlers
Vista - Bento Hands
AsteroidBox - Head Chain

Stumbled around the block a thousand times
You missed every call that I had tried
So now I'm giving up
A heartbreak in mid December
You don't give a fuck
You never remember me
While you're pulling on his jeans
Getting lost in the big city
I was looking out our window
Watching all the cars go
Wondering if I'll see Chicago
Or a sunset on the west coast
Or will I die in the cold
Feeling blue and alone
I wonder if you'll ever hear this song on your stereo

I hope you get your ball room floor
Your perfect house with rose red doors
I'm the last thing you'd remember
It's been a long lonely December
I wish I'd known that less is more
But I was passed out on the floor
That's the last thing I remember
It's been a long lonely December

No comments:

Post a Comment