Friday, December 9, 2016

Her Song {LOTD}


Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Catya Bento
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy
Shape: Custom
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Ivy
Top: D-Style- Kate Corset Dress {Suicide Dollz}
Jacket: D-Style- Leather Jacket
Extras:
Vista - Bento Hands

I'm just out here chasing my dreams girl
But it's crazy cause that dream cost me my dream girl
Promise you I wouldn't change before I left
Now I think leaving is the one thing I regret
Cause the one thing I possess
It wasn't materials, wasn't checks, wasn't cars, wasn't clothes, or any part of success
It was you,
And without that in my life I'm depressed,
You became the new drug I couldn't get
And every time you came over I was on some shit, either too fucked up, or bitchin about how you dress
Even though I remember when you would lay with me when I ain't have a bed,
Buy me food and come wake me up with some head
You had me like a Dread locked down
But I wouldn't show it, instead got on that bus and left you blowing in the wind
Shit and it's fucked up cause every girl I'm with I see your face
Now summers here and I'm sitting outside your place singing this shit

No comments:

Post a Comment