Saturday, October 8, 2016

Stars In Your Eyes {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: Pink Fuel - Vamp Doll V2
Shape: Custom
Hair: Blues Hair - Pumpkin {Salem}
Top: Erratic - Boyfriend Shirt {C88}

Extras:
{CP} Stars tattoo {Bodyfy}
.:V:. Sanguine Eyes {Suicide Dollz}
Diamante : Purity Ribbon Choker {Swank}




I see the moon is shining so bright tonight 
To me you're the one I've been waiting for 

I see stars in you're eyes 
Oh, you just make me feel so happy 
Always know that you are 
The only one in my heart 
I hear a symphony playing from a far 
As we dance to the song that is played this night I see stars in your eyes 
Oh, you just make me truly happy 
Always know that you are 
The only one for me I feel so blue when you're not around me 
Then I think of you as I search for the stars above me

No comments:

Post a Comment