Monday, October 24, 2016

Everyday Is Halloween {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: Pink Fuel - Vamp Doll V2
Shape: Custom
Hair: Doe -Widow
Top: epoch. Hallow Hoodie {Suicide Dollz}
Bottoms: Erratic- Swift Jeans
Shoes: [VALE KOER] The Alter Platforms

Extras:
.:Bee Designs:. Fall Cottage Porch Deco
{Atomic} - Pumpkin Companion

Well I live with snakes and lizards
And other things that go bump in the night
Cos to me everyday is Halloween
I have given up hiding and started to fight
I have started to fight
Well any time, any place, anywhere that I go
All the people seem to stop and stare
They say 'why are you dressed like it's Halloween?
You look so absurd, you look so obscene'
O, why can't I live a life for me?
Why should I take the abuse that's served?
Why can't they see they're just like me
It's the same, it's the same in the whole wide world
Well I let their teeny minds think
That they're dealing with someone who is over the brink
And I dress this way just to keep them at bay
Cos Halloween is everyday
It's everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment