Monday, October 24, 2016

Bump n' Grind {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: Pink Fuel - Vamp Doll V2
Shape: Custom
Hair: LCKY- Sierra
Top: Wonderlost - Sabrina Cropped Sweater {Suicide Dollz}
Bottoms: .HW. Minnie. Bootie Shorts.
Shoes: +Psycho Barbie+ Wicked Socks &Heels {Suicide Dollz}

Extras:
No extras :(

My mind's telling me no
But my body, my body's telling me yes
Baby, I don't want to hurt nobody
But there is something that I must confess to you

I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind

See, I know just what you want and I know just what you need girl
So, baby, bring your body to me (bring your body here)
I'm not fooling around with you,
Baby, my love is true
With you is where I wanna be,

Girl, you need someone, someone like me, yeah
To satisfy your every need

No comments:

Post a Comment