Saturday, September 17, 2016

Run Devil Run {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: Pink Fuel - Vamp Doll V2
Shape: Custom
Hair: LCKY- Marissa
Top:.epoch. Lucee Bustier
Bottoms: .:Cave Critters:. Mini Skirt

Extras:
Diamante - Lucid Love Septum {Suicide Dollz}

You better run, run, run, run, run
'Cause there's gonna be some hell to pay
You better run, run, run, run, run
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say, hey
I wish I'd known the right from the start
That I was dancing with the dark
You better run, run, run, run

Run Devil, run, run, Devil, run run
Run Devil Devil run run

Now that you're living with the vampires
You better get yourself a gun
I'll make you sing just like a boy's choir
I'll string you up to have some fun

Run, Devil, run run, Devil, run run
Run Devil Devil run run

No comments:

Post a Comment