Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dirty Pretty {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: Pink Fuel - Vamp Doll V2
Shape: Custom
Hair: Doe: Cassandra
Top:.epoch. Sultry Top {Whore Couture}
Bottoms: MoDANNA - Cutout Panties
Shoes: Momento. Star Gladiator Platforms

Extras:
MEOW Poses - Graceful Pose 2
.WINGED. Letter Necklace "J"

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the fairest of them all?
Tell me I'm the perfect queen

Mirror mirror in my hand
Who's the fairest in the land?
Are they lining up for me?

Turn it on, tune it in, let it out [repeating]
Maybe I am not all that I've learned
Close your eyes, and you twist and you turn
I know I am more than they see
I'm everything, everything is me
I won't be what you want me to be
Your picture perfect vanity
I don't want to be your dirty pretty
Turn it on, Tune it in, Let it out
Turn it on, Tune it in, Let it out

No comments:

Post a Comment