Sunday, September 11, 2016

Lonely Girl {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: Pink Fuel - Vamp Doll V2
Shape: Custom
Hair: [NANI] Yumi Hair
Dress: Merlific - Missy Dress {Suicide Dollz}
Shoes: [VALE KOER] The Alter Platforms

Extras:
MEOW Poses - Elegant Pose 3
Diamante - Lucid Love Septum {Suicide Dollz}
.WINGED. Rhomb Necklace {Suicide Dollz}

Lonely girl, you lost the only thing you loved
Nothing that you have is ever good enough
And I won't be the one to keep you safe
And I won't be the one who stays the same

You got a lot of nerve and
Looks like the tables turning
And now you're wishing me well like you miss me
You got a dirty tongue and
Looks like the damage done is forever
And it's a long time to miss me
Whoa oh
And it's a long time to miss me
Whoa oh

Lonely girl, it looks like you are out of luck
Tell me how it feels to watch your friends give up
I was on your side
I stood by you
So go ahead and cry it's just like you

1 comment: