Monday, September 26, 2016

Mama's Broken Heart {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: Pink Fuel - Vamp Doll V2
Shape: Custom
Hair: =DeLa*= Fiona
Outfit: epoch. jinx top and panties {Suicide Dollz}

Extras:
FTB - The Vintage Tattoo

I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
I screamed his name ‘til the neighbors called the cops
I numbed the pain at the expense of my liver
Don’t know what I did next, all I know I couldn’t stop

Word got around to the barflies and the baptists
My mama’s phone started ringin’ off the hook
I can hear her now sayin’ she ain’t gonna have it
Don’t matter how you feel, it only matters how you look

Go and fix your make up, girl, it’s just a break up
Run and hide your crazy and start actin’ like a lady
'Cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together
Even when you fall apart
But this ain’t my mama’s broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment