Monday, November 7, 2016

No Faith In Brooklyn {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair -Glenny Artic
Shape: Custom
Hair: Truth - VIP November

Extras:
Vista - Bento Hands
Vilecult - Pick Your Poison

We should take a walk someday
Dream about what we could've been
But I don't wanna leave this place
No faith in Brooklyn
If I move out one day
It will make me a better man
But I don't wanna leave this place
No faith in Brooklyn

I said I'm so gone, oh my God, where's the menu?
Order me all your sushi for all them bitches at the venue
Stop, drop, roll, continue
Cause haters try to mingle, and I'm just tryin' to sing you a song
Tell ya that I'm leavin' but I won't be long
If it was up to me I'd see ya tomarr
But talk's cheap so I'm payin' up
New kicks be the only way I'm layin' up
So maybe I won't make it as an athlete
But that don't mean I'll let the competition pass me
I money ball, Billy Beane and some skinny jeans
And the whole damn team just some mini me's
Cause they ain't seen another kid like this
It's on your mind baby you should probably write this
I told her I can dance good for a white kid
So turn around, show me everything I might miss

No comments:

Post a Comment