Sunday, November 6, 2016

Damaged Kids {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair -Glenny Artic {Uber}
Shape: Custom
Hair: Monso - My Hair Momo {FaMESHed}
Top: Evie - Cooper Shirt {Sad November}
Bottoms: -SU!- Laced Shorts {Sad November} 

Extras:
Speakeasy - Catnip Tattoo{Coven}


I remember 15 years old at the edge of my bed
As Joy Division’s "Closer" spins
I slowly drift off in my head
I swear I died a thousand times
To the ballad of those teenage nights
The walls cave in
And I’ve lost myself again

Don’t sink cause I know it’s tough
Said you saw it comin’ weren’t prepared enough
You wanna doubt you deserve to be loved
But keep your head up I swear that you belong

Isolation
It gets the best of me
The world progresses
While I’m chasing dreams

I question everything
Before I dive right in
Am I a recluse
Or just a damaged kid

No comments:

Post a Comment