Friday, November 25, 2016

Come Get Me {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Catya Bento
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy {Collab88}
Shape: Custom
Hair: Little Bones - Buffy
Set: Erratic - Eden set

Extras:
Arise - Cindy Brows {Suicide Dollz}
::GB:: Slave Chain Necklace
.:V:. Sexy Stockade

I wasn't looking for no trouble this time
Where did you come from?
You knocked me off of my feet
When I was feeling fine
But you're forgiven.
I never make it very obvious
And when I do I'm mostly misunderstood
You have a habit of hearing me right
Yeah, you get me.
I wanna tell you what's on my mind
And I really wanna see you again,
Maybe give it a little time
It's gone bad before it ever began, yeah.
Now I'm at the corner with my love
Baby come get me, I'm waiting
I'll turn to stone here by myself
Baby don't let me.
Who wants to travel?
Let's take a trip.
I want your darkness
You have a heavy heart
And I think I'll fit

No comments:

Post a Comment