Sunday, August 14, 2016

I'm Not That Girl {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: Lumae :: Eirtae - Elphaba {Enchantment}
Shape: Custom
Hair: [RA] Joy Hair
Dress: Dead Dollz- Wicked Dress {Enchantment}
Shoes: Fri.Day - Gabrielle Boots 

Extras:
[NC] The Wicked Witch - Collar, sleeves, pauldrons {Enchantment}
**CC** - Wicked Witch Heatwave Aura {Enchantment}

{A small note. This is my absolute favorite musical ever. If you have not see or heard Wicked before, please please please pleaaasseeeee crawl out from under your rock and go to youtube. You'll fall in love just like I did when I was 15 years old}


Hands touch, eyes meet,
sudden silence, sudden heat
Hearts leap in a giddy whirl.
He could be that boy,
but I'm not that girl

Don't dream too far,
don't lose sight of who you are,
don't remember that rush of joy.
He could be that boy,
But I'm not that girl

Every so often we long to steal,
to the land of what might have been,
but that doesn't soften the ache we feel
when reality sets back in

Blithe smile, blithe limb
she who's winsome,
she wins him,
gold hair with a gentle curl,
that's the girl he chose
and heaven knows,
I'm not that girl

No comments:

Post a Comment