Wednesday, July 20, 2016

All In My Head {LOTD}



Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Jessica
Skin: alterego | lulu - lumiere
Shape: Custom
Hair: !Oleander ~ Billie
Bikini: Grixdale - Pet - Gold Rare Set {Epiphany}

Extras:
Grixdale - Pet bunny mask {Epiphany} 
Grixdale- Pet leg straps {Epiphany} 
.:V:. - Violetility & Meow Paddle poses {Suicide Dollz}

Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head

I wanna flex with you, baby
I'm tryna chill with you
Throwing bills at you
While we flexing boo, baby
Show me different moves
And I love your groove
'Cause it's meant to be, baby
Ayy, make history, baby
And you the one for me
And I'm the one for you
So just flex with me, baby

Curtains like waves closing in all around us
Dimming the lights just so that they don't blind us
So tongue-in-cheek when we're laying on roses
But you're touching my skin and you're leavin' me hopeless

No comments:

Post a Comment