Monday, January 2, 2017

What Sober Couldn't Say {LOTD}


Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: CATWA - Catya Bento
Eyes: CATWA - Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair - Glenny
Shape: Custom
Hair: Moon. Hair - Chelsea Dagger
Dress: Oubliette - Dahlia Dolly Dress  {The Darkness Chamber Fair}
Shoes: Oubliette - Black Sugar Tip Toe Ballet  {The Darkness Chamber Fair}
Extras:
.Vista - Bento Hands

Headed for a blackout
Hurting like hell
Finding my way to bottom of the bottle
Packing up my suitcase
Leaving no trace
One step closer with every swallow

A deafening silence
Like you like me
Where you want me
Saying nothing
But not this time
I'm gonna say
I'm gonna say

What sober couldn't say
Couldn't break thru
Under the influence of you
Incoherent, truth serum
Just enough to make me bullet proof
I'm so over this love gone violent
I'm drunk and brave enough to say
What sober couldn't say

No comments:

Post a Comment